Embraced by the pharmaceutical & medical device industries, this two-part eLearning program is already required training for more than 150,000 employees around the world. Fast-paced, engaging, eye-opening. Excellent job-aid. Live presentation available.
This eLearning program is just over 2 hours long and delivered in 5 bite-
sized chunks. It's engaging, hard-hitting, and practical. Participants receive our
Tools & Guidelines job aid — a printed reminder of all the writing tools in the
E-mails, webinars, smart phones have become the common
if not preferred means of communication in the modern
business world. In this course you will learn the
rules for professional engagement when communicating
with co-workers, supervisors and clients.
This workshop provides a step-by-step process for
designing and writing a clear and concise document, e-
mail message, or report. You'll learn by doing. The
training involves writing, revising, and editing
exercises; critiquing documents; and games.
Participants will learn to overcome the inherent
challenges with e-mail: unclear subject lines, meandering
messages, misinterpretation of tone; and to write clear,
concise, and accurate e-mail messages.
* Write organized and readable memos, letters, e-mails, and reports
* Overcome writer’s block using a variety of flexible strategies based on their thinking style
* Quickly find the type of information they need to communicate their message effectively.
* Create effective writing plans for any type of writing project
* Write e-mails that immediately grab the reader's attention
* Use the proper writing tone to ensure their readers view the content with an open mind
* Develop correspondence that motivates readers to act on the information in a timely manner
* Learn the grammar and punctuation rules that are relevant in today's business environment
* Use proper punctuation to help their readers focus on the key information
* Recognize and correct grammar errors that can hurt their credibility as writers
Overview of Effective Business Writing Skills. Fast-paced, hands-on practice. Strategies and techniques for writing clearly and concisely. Plan, draft, and revise documents. Proofreading tips. Pre- and post-testing available. Reasonable rates and discounts. Groups of 3-30.
Brush Up on business grammar and punctuation skills. Interactive, hands-on practice with each topic. Subject-verb agreement, verb tense use, problems with pronouns, sentence types and structure, parallel structure, dangling modifiers, etc. Pre- and post-testing available. Reasonable rates and discounts. Groups of 3-30.
Avoid 12 common email mistakes. Ensure a clear, focused message. Begin and end email effectively.
Organize for greatest impact and readabilitiy. Ensure professional presentation. Reasonable rates and discounts. Groups of 3-30.
Sentence Aerobics shows you how to target the pulse
points of any sentence and convert writing flab to lean
muscle. Learn to write less to say more. Includes: 87
min of streamed video supported by Linda Vanderwold's
PDF book, Target Editing.
How to steer clear of the Top 7 Credibility-Robbing Mistakes with E-mail
How to write a solid subject line that gets opened and acted upon
The five e-mails you never should send
How to use more bulleted lists in e-mail
• Start writing efficiently
• Know audience and communicate ideas effectively
• Organize your writing with appropriate style
• Write correctly and successfully, reducing the need for revision
• Edit your writing confidenctly
• Communicate more clearly