Participants learn how to (1) select topics, keep an
idea file; (2)structure White Papers, define
an angle; (3)use White Paper formulas; (4)select
illustrations; (5)increase readability, ensure
clarity. Resource manual.
How to write clear, understandable, reader-friendly,
well-organized reports, procedures, and other
technical documents; write for readers with varying
expertise; write summaries; present results and
recommendations; use illustrations. Manual.
Click on the name of the course to be taken to our website for class schedule, class outline, and to register. The Technical Writing class prepares you to create effective technical documents for
both written and digital media with emphasis on technical memos, problem-solving
reports, and decision-making reports.
One day class. Cost is $649.00.
Writing Policies & Procedures/SOPs
• Requirements/Guidelines for Policies and Procedures/SOPs
• Writing/Development Process & Project Reporting
• Policies and Procedures Identification and Job Task Analysis
• Writing Readable Policies
• Planning for Policies and Procedures
• Keeping the manual to a manageable/usable size
• Policy and Procedure Format and Layout
• Review and Editing Policy and Procedure Drafts
• File Naming and Storage of Policies and Procedures
• Management of Policies and Procedures
• Types of Policy and Procedure Manuals – What is needed by your organization
• Practical Practice and Writing/Drafting