HR audits are designed to help organizations focus their attention on their human resource management practices, policies, procedures, processes, and outcomes by providing them with a structured and systematic series of questions about key compliance, risk management, internal auditing, and human resource management issues.
This session discusses the development and use of HR Audits in addressing such critical risk management issues as:
• How effective is your organization’s human resource management?
• Is your human capital helping you achieve organizational objectives?
• Are your employment practices creating material risks and liabilities?
• What are the key organizational issues that should be audited?
• What HR audit tool should be used
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• HR professionals
• Internal auditors
• External auditors
• Risk managers
• Compliance officers
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494