Gain a better understanding of why and how to use
coaching through exercises, which enhance
interpersonal, problem solving, and feedback skills.
Use NTG as coach, through follow-up contact to keep
your employees on track with the skills they learned.
The MDP is a six-stage learning series that uses self-
assessments and an interactive classroom setting to
develop Self-Management, Interpersonal Skills,
Managing Differences, Performance Management, Managing
Innovation, and Leadership.
Performance Management - Collaborative Processes
• Role Clarity and Role Expectations – your role and your team’s – helping your team to define their roles in relationship to company goals
• Multi-Generational Workforce
• Driving Value – how each employee contributes to driving value
• Setting Clear Expectations & Communicating Vision/Direction – a prerequisite for evaluating performance and holding people accountable later
• Accountability and Taking Ownership – what is it, why important to accept accountability and take ownership;
• Performance Improvement & Management – using reinforcers, supporting performance;
• Coaching – coaching to drive performance; setting goals and coaching them toward the goals
• Talent Development & Talent Acquisition – how this relates to overall performance; developing people and selecting the right people
• Issues and Challenges – handling various (e.g. older employees & younger sales mgrs?)
• Engaging Employees – having positive conversations and in