Customer Service is an organization’s ability to supply its customers’ wants and needs. Improved Customer Service is constantly and consistently exceeding the customers’ expectations.
This class is for service industry professionals who want to maximize their efficiency, develop better customer skills, and increase their value. The focus of Improving Customer Service is to increase repeat business because of customer satisfaction and referral. Participants will find a greater level of productivity, job satisfaction and the potential for advancement. For client-facing service personnel, these areas of development will be very beneficial. Improved Customer Service means increased internal and external customer satisfaction.
• Project customer-centered, clear communication
• Inspire staff ownership and initiation with customers;
• Respond tactfully, and provide solutions
• Create positive diplomatic messages
• increase ability to add value and follow up (repeat business)