Electronic handbook in PDF format on basic time management skills for supervisors and managers. Covers how to:
· Analyze your job and identify what you should focus your time on to achieve what’s expected and your own personal goals.
· Develop an ideal picture of how to allocate your time between your various activities.
· Analyze how you are currently spending your time and identify the gaps from your ideal picture.
· Develop weekly and daily schedules so you focus your time on the activities needed to achieve your goals.
· Deal with time management challenges such as unexpected interruptions, non critical phone calls, high volumes of e-mail, and unproductive meetings.