Conflict is full of F words. People are thinking (and may be saying) F words. There is a lot of Feeling involved. There is also a natural reaction to Fight or Flee. And sometimes, people may Freeze and not know what to say. Given all these F words, why not just F'em back?
Based on our best-selling book Perfect Phrases for Conflict Resolution (McGraw-Hill), this highly engaging and
entertaining speech shows you how to use 4 F words to resolve any conflict successfully including how to.
• Fight, Friend, Face, and Forget
• Navigate any conflict by using the
right F word, at the right time
• Lead yourself and others through the
4 Steps Conflict Resolution Process
• Implement Surprising Strategies to
Start any Difficult Discussion
• Handle Emotions: Yours and Theirs